Enjoy our special home-buyer offer for military personnel joining us here in oceanside (or anywhere in san diego county)!
we make the dream of owning a home in san diego, california possible.
We want to say thank you for your service by offering you free information on the home buying process, the VA loan program, as well as a special offer: a $1,000 credit towards your closing costs (learn more about closing costs below).
If you are interested in learning more about the home-buying process, utilizing your VA loan, and taking advantage of the $1,000 closing cost credit, contact us today.
Utilizing your VA loan
a few facts that you should know.
1. 82% of VA loans come with no down payment
2. The average VA borrower has less than $9,000 in assets (Veterans don’t need a mountain of cash in their bank account to secure a loan)
3. Veterans who’ve experienced bankruptcy or foreclosure can still qualify
4. Millions of veterans are still missing out. Despite the tremendous growth of the VA loan program, there’s still a significant gap in awareness about this benefit and what it offers. VA surveys have show about 1-in-3 home-buying veterans didn’t know the VA loan program existed
5. Some veterans qualify for property tax exemptions or VA funding fee refunds
what are closing costs?
Buying a home involves more money out-of-pocket than just the down payment. VA buyers don’t need to put anything down if they choose not too, but will need money to pay for closing costs (services rendered). Closing costs are on top of (in addition to) the purchase price (your home inspection, appraisal, loan fees etc).
Learn more about buyer costs, here.